The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the cookies used by this website in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Keep in mind that in order to use and have a better browsing experience, you need to have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary so that you can identify yourself as a registered user each time you access this website.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer’s hard drive, blocks them or notifies you if they are installed.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Cookies used on this website
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Below is the list of our own cookies that we use:
- moove_gdpr_popup: own and session cookie used to save cookie preferences. Expiration: 1 year.
Third Party Cookies
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Below is the list of third-party cookies we use:
- _ga: Third-party and analysis cookie to record user identification. Expiration 2 years.
- _gat: Third-party cookie, and analysis, to analyze browsing behavior. Expiration 10 minutes.
- _gid: Third-party and analysis cookie to record the user ID. Expiration 24 hours.
- _hjIncludedInpageviewSample: Third party cookie. It is installed to let Hotjar know if users are included in the data sample defined by the page view limit. Duration: 2 minutes.
- _hjid: Third-party cookie. It is used to distinguish the user anonymously. Duration: 1 year.
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress: Third-party cookie. This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors. This is achieved by assigning a random ID to the visitor, to avoid double registration of the visitor. Duration: 30 minutes.
- _hjFirstSeen: Third-party cookie. This cookie is used to determine whether the visitor has visited the website before or is a new visitor. Duration: 30 minutes.
ARAGONESES CPD SL is not responsible, in any case, for the content or the veracity of the policies and/or conditions of use and privacy of third parties, included, through the links, in this policy.
4. DEADLINES OR CRITERIA FOR DATA CONSERVATION
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, it will be kept duly blocked in order, where appropriate, to make it available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period. of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally established retention periods.
5. HOW TO BLOCK, REVOKE OR DELETE INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block, revoke or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Microsoft Edge:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
In order to revoke the initially accepted cookies, you must click on the button: “revoke cookies”
6. RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION
The collaborating companies detailed in the Configuration Panel will have access to the information obtained through the website’s cookies, where you can also consult the purposes for which they use it and their respective privacy policies.
Likewise, we inform you that some of our suppliers as well as collaborating companies can make transfers to third countries. You can find out about the transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made in their corresponding privacy policies, accessible through the links provided in the Configuration Panel.
7. MODIFICATIONS / UPDATE